We understand that your driving may be excellent, but we are not as concerned with your driving as we are about someone without insurance or someone who is underinsured. If you are involved in an accident where you are NOT the one at fault and that individual lacks the proper lacks the proper coverage, then you could be stuck paying for damages that you shouldn't have to pay for. To protect your family from a situation like that, we would strongly recommend you purchased "uninsured motorist coverage."
That is just one of many recommendations that we strive to give each of our clients when they call in need of automobile insurance. At HRT Insurance Group, our goal is that when each of our clients walks out the door, they know the coverage they have and feel confident in the fact they are protected from any unforeseen accident that may occur.
Here are a few coverages available:
- Bodily Injury Liability - covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection - covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability - covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision - insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive - protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage - covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.