Affordable car insurance is something we strive to achieve with our clients. However, a more accurate description would be "valuable" car insurance. At HRT, we are not trying to be the cheapest and we are not trying to be the most expensive. We simply want our clients to have the most affordable car insurance possible while still maintaining proper coverage. That is our definition of "value."
We understand that your driving may be excellent, but we are not as concerned with your driving as we are about someone without insurance or someone who is underinsured. If you are involved in an accident where you are NOT the one at fault and that individual lacks the proper lacks the proper coverage, then you could be stuck paying for damages that you shouldn't have to pay for. To protect your family from a situation like that, we would strongly recommend you purchased "uninsured motorist coverage."
That is just one of many recommendations that we strive to give each of our clients when they call in need of automobile insurance. At HRT Insurance Group, our goal is that when each of our clients walks out the door, they know the coverage they have and feel confident in the fact they are protected from any unforeseen accident that may occur.
Here are a few coverages available:
- Bodily Injury Liability - covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection - covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability - covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision - insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive - protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage - covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
Classic Car Insurance
Classic cars or antique cars can be described as older automobiles that increase in value as time progresses. Also, to be eligible for the proper classic car coverage, many companies require that the automobile is kept in a garage or other enclosed storage facility and is properly maintained. At HRT, we are able to address many of the main concerns that classic car owners have. These include, but are not limited to:
- Guaranteed Value coverage
- Coverage for exhibits, meet-ups, classic automobile club events, etc.
- Coverage for original parts (when available)
- Coverage for driving for pleasure
There are many more coverages that pertain to classic automobiles, but those address some of the main concerns that our clients voice to us.
Luxury Car Insurance
In addition to our standard auto policies, we also offer policies that are tailored to fit the needs of high value, "luxury" automobiles. We make it a point to give our clients the piece of mind that their claim will be handled properly in the event of an accident. Also, it is of the utmost importance to have the policy limits high enough so that they can adequately cover any damages done to the car. If you believe your automobile falls under the category of a "luxury car", then give yourself the piece of mind by having it properly covered.