Condo and Townhome Insurance
In most cases, if you own a town home or condo, you have different insurance needs than the typical homeowner. Not only do you own your individual condo, but you also share ownership in the common areas and overall structure of your building.
HRT Insurance Group, LLC understands that a condominium may not be a traditional home. However, it does require a homeowner’s insurance policy of a specific type. If you want to protect your condo, make sure to ask questions regarding how condo insurance differs, and what it covers. Condominium insurance provides protection where condo associations do not. Condo and townhome insurance coverage may protect your possessions within your unit, including furniture, appliances, kitchen, bathroom facilities, and your personal items. If you plan on upgrading your unit, any improvements you make may also be covered under your policy, including wall units, renovations, wallpaper. The agents here at HRT Insurance Group, LLC specialize in condo insurance and are very aware of the issues that may occur regarding your condo association, rulings, and preferred insurance vendors.
Why Have Condo Insurance?
Your condo association may have an insurance policy covering the common areas and the grounds of your complex. If an accident or theft occurs inside your condo, their policy most likely will not cover your condo, So you’ll need your own financial protection. That’s why HRT Insurance Group, LLC can tailor an insurance policy to fit the unique needs of condominium owners
- Smoke damage
- Accidental overflow from plumbing
- Accidental electrical damage to appliances
- Personal liability protection for you, your spouse, or relatives living with you
- Protection against claims you're legally obligated to pay
- Payment of the cost of defending claims against you
- Medical expenses of others
- Accidental death benefits
Here are some discounts we offer:
- Monitored fire and burglar alarms
- Local ultrasonic burglar alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Deadbolt locks on all exterior entryways
- Sprinkler systems
- Bundle your condo insurance with other HRT Insurance Group policies
With so many options many people find themselves overwhelmed when they receive a Condo Insurance quote. Let one of HRT Insurance Group’s insurance professionals put together the right condo insurance policy for you.